I thought that I would need to protect my family by easing them into all of this. Now one of them is saying that he's all ready for me to come out 100%. They never cease to surprise me.
Later this evening I went to a friends wedding reception.
A) She was the most BEAUTIFUL bride I have ever seen. I almost though I should have asked to marry her first, and then I remembered that would mean I'd have to have sex with her :/
B) The set up was amazing and made me excited about the prospect of my future wedding. (But then I remembered that I'd need a boy for that)
C) I could have just sat down at the dessert table and ate everything there. Chocolate dipped strawberries + gourmet cup cakes = True Love
I don't think that my family will ever be supportive enough to throw me a FULL fledged wedding like my sisters and brother got. In fact, I doubt whether or not my family will even come. I SERIOUSLY doubt that my siblings will bring their children.
I hope they continue to surprise me.


No comments:
Post a Comment