So I have a suspicion.
Its sort of unfounded.
I think my parents have found my blog and are reading it.
Why do I think this?
I think my parents have found my blog and are reading it.
Why do I think this?
- Well I talk to them about the blogging community and have even suggested that they read some of them before I had a blog of my own.
- Four days after posting THIS, my dad pulled me aside. He asked me if I had been upset on that Sunday, and then proceeded to address every issue, as listed in my post.
- I have caught my mother on several occasions reading random people's blogs. Never Gay-Mormon blogs. I know I'm paranoid, but at the top of everyone's blog there is a button that says "next blog" and if she were to be on a Moho blog, and heard me comming into the room, she could easily hit that and end up at a random person's blog.
- My dad knows things about my life that I haven't shared with him, but have with the blog-o-sphere (i.e. my Pride experience.)
But if you guys are reading this, I'm actually pretty happy about this. The fact that you would have to go out of your way to find it, and that you are no longer ignoring this part of my life is huge. It would mean that you actually care about me, and not solely what the Church says. I love you mom, and dad, with all my heart. You guys have been excellent parents and have done your very best to raise me. I take responsibility for my actions. My thoughts, ideas and beliefs are my own.
I really want to know though if you are reading this... so I can only think of one way to find out...

I don't think you'll be able to let this go with out some discussion....


Wow, that takes some cahones Austin
ReplyDeletePhotoshop?
ReplyDeleteNot Photoshop. That would have been painless. And cheaper. And not actually on my skin permanently. Whats the satisfaction in that?
ReplyDeleteOH DAMN! I was not expecting this when you asked me if I had seen your newest blog post yet! WOW!
ReplyDeletenice tat!
ReplyDeleteWow, that is incredible... the fact that you can pull that off is impressive, too... and very hot!
ReplyDeleteBetter wear an undershirt unless you want folks to see that at church!
dude that is flip'n sweet, I have always wanted to get a tattoo but mostly I have no idea what I want or where to put it... so yeah you've given me confidence... but I still don't know what or where... hmmmmmmm
ReplyDeletegood luck and congrats...
I love you too bro.
ReplyDeleteOr maybe it is just your brother... You should be flattered, i told my mom about my blog but she wasnt interested. She probably didnt want to hear about some of the sexual stuff.
ReplyDeleteOh and you realize that sun is going to be a weeping willow in 25 years?
D.: yeah I was hoping to get a rise out of you.
ReplyDeleteTroy and Ezra: Thanks!
Cadence: I think its pretty sweet too, but I'm sorta bias. Its exactly what I've wanted (and where I've wanted) since I was about 9. It only took ten years for me to make sure that I REALLY wanted it.
Curt: I love you so much, Brother.
Kurt: I love you friend, but why do you have to be a snide ass hole about the things I do? :(
I took a lot of time to consider possibilities. So I purposely chose the place I did for my tattoo cuz it will be one of the places on my body least effected by age.
But even if you're right, I'll be married and happy by then so who cares.