Saturday, April 18, 2009

Why???

Today has been one of the most stressful and exciting days of my life.

I'll never forget it.

At moments I was happier than I ever have been.

I experienced a pain I never imagined that I would.

I was accepted.

And rejected.

I feel like crying, but the tears won't come.

I can't keep the smile off of my face.


Is this what it's like to be bi-polar?

1 comment:

  1. Bi-polar? Hard to tell from your comments Austin. All I can say from what you've written is that it sounds like you had a full measure of the ups and downs of life. And that in itself is something to celebrate. Embrace it all! How much better to have done all that, to have felt both the gloom and the ecstasy, than to be "safely" blah, lukewarm, never feeling either the lows or the highs. Personally, I'll take the roller coaster!

    ReplyDelete