This got me thinking, does my blog serve any purpose? What do I hope to accomplish by it? When will I know that it has served its purpose and it is time to retire it? Hell, I only know a faction of the people that read it. For every person who comments, there are about 30 others who don't. I'm fine with this, I just hope that sharing my stories help all of my readers somehow.

So here is what I need from you....
I want your suggestions and/or questions.
I want to know what my readers what to read.
So feel free to ask me anything. No limits. It doesn't need to be serious of Earth shattering. Ask those dumb "get to know you" questions (i.e. who my best friend is, or my favorite color) if you can't think of anything.
If you are brave enough to ask, I will answer. Oh but one little rule, I won't be replying to any Anonymous questions so at least make up a name.
Alright, here it goes!
Leave your comments here and on August 12th I will post my answers.


Ummm, I read your blog for the heck of it. I don't really have any questions....
ReplyDeleteBut I can make one up. Let's see....What are your plans for the future? Are you in school? What is your dream job?
Wow check me out! I was able to come up with MULTIPLE questions!
I don't have anything to ask. Just want to say that your statement:
ReplyDelete"...I just hope that sharing my stories help all of my readers somehow. "
That's a great purpose. I wouldn't think of trying to measure that as a goal though. People come and go.
Which is better looking your left eye brow or your right?
ReplyDeleteWhat do I want to read?
ReplyDeleteYou. The ups and downs of your life. Your insights, the things that flummox you. Your struggles, doubts, victories, questions. Slice of life stories. What interests and inspires you, what you want to persuade others of and dissuade them from. The adventures of your life with Todd. How you grow. What you learn and want to share. What makes you laugh and what makes you cry. What drives you crazy and what drives you to jump for joy. What you are passionate about either way. Show us your heart Austin.
You already do a pretty good job of that. Keep it up.
I never go see a movie on the opening weekend... but I know I must be gay when I take my wife to see Julie & Julia and start laughing and loving Meryl Streep the moment she appears on the screen! I adored her portrayal of Julia Child and loved the movie, and the cooking and the food! I didn't need action or climax. I just loved the adventure and enjoyed it from beginning to end.
ReplyDeleteMy wife loved it, too. When I looked around the theater, I counted five men and about 60 women. I pointed this out to her and told her that she should be grateful that she married someone like me who has the "qualities" that enable me to enjoy such a movie like this with her.
As for questions, I want to know about you and Todd. I want to know how you make your relationship work and what makes it hard and what makes it great.
I want to know if you taking steps to keep your prostate healthy. Too many old men are dying of prostate cancer and we know from long term studies that there's something young men can do to reduce their risk in later life. You do know what this is, don't you?
ReplyDeleteWhen did you know - I mean really know - that you are gay? Was there some experience or epiphany that cemented this fact into your mind?
ReplyDeleteoh, and what is your favorite clothing item? :)
I just love reading about your thoughts. I've told you before, but you're one of the bloggers I identify with most, so I always like reading your blogs and nodding my head in agreement. Haha.
ReplyDeleteI like reading whatever you have to say. I just want to know about you and your life. You seem like a pretty cool guy. There are a few blogs that I always hope have a new post, and yours is one of them.
ReplyDeleteNow for a question: How did you and Todd meet?
Why do I read your blog? Most of the reasons have been mentioned, you keep it real and i identify with allot of the things you write about. Its interesting to see how the world has changed through your experiences, compared to when i went through them. Even though its only like 5 years age difference the results you have had to some experiences compared to me. Its nice to see that the world is evolving.
ReplyDeleteSo Questions? I dunno of any specifics your pretty open on your blog and I think i know a bit about you from it.
But the generics-
What's your favorite: Movie, Musical, TV Show, Food? Favorite place for a holiday?
Where in the world would you like to visit more then anywhere else?
If you won the lottery what would you do with it?
Oh! and since you suggested it... Whats your favorite colour?
What aspect of being gay do you find the most challenging and how do you deal with it?
ReplyDeleteI was curious as to how your family has responded to 1) your being gay and 2) your relationship (not their opinion about Todd specifically, but rather the fact that you're in a serious gay relationship).
ReplyDeleteAlso--and don't feel like you have to answer--I was wondering if you've ever had a patriarchal blessing? If so, what were your feelings about it? Did you know you were gay when you received it? Did it have a significant impact on your feelings toward the Church? (I'm asking because I kind of struggle with my own PB.)
Thanks for your openness,
FLeeS
Frankly, I just read your blog because you're hot.
ReplyDeleteI read your blog because you're willing to be open and honest -- and I suppose because I'm a little bit voyeuristic, too.
ReplyDeleteQ: What's the biggest challenge to keeping your relationship fresh with Tood and how do you manage it?
Please...keep writing. I promise that long after *you* think you're through, the rest of us will still want to be reading you.