I owe a lot of bloggers a LOT of things.
To name a few...
To name a few...
Kurt: You have had a lot of influence in my life in just the little time that we've known one another. You talked me out of making one of the WORST decisions of my life. I can't thank you enough. I haven't been the kind of friend lately that you deserve. Don't give up on me.
Mark: I'm super grateful for your social abilities. And for your encouragement of me talking to/hanging out with complete strangers... Strangers that you've already checked out for me :)
You really do make me laugh more than you know, but I'm more impressed with the way you can get me to calm down, with just a phone call, when I'm all worked up.
Dallin: You exposed me to the blogging world (which has been a huge blessing). You were the first Moho I ever met that was not in change therapy. I knew then that there were other options. You were brave enough to come out publicly, and pave the way for me.
Landon: When we first started being friends, I was a mess. My views about the gospel and church were faltering. My expectations for a future husband were slipping. But then you came to help a friend out. We made lists of deal breakers, and deal bonuses. Our discussions helped me find my footing in the gospel. You made me realize that I'm worth a good husband and I don't need to settle. We'll get those dream weddings someday.
Pancakes: You're blunt. I like it. You have inspired me to be more emotionally independent. I'm so effected by what others say and think about me. I want some of that "I-don't-give-a-fuck-what-you-think" confident mentality. You remind me to surround myself with positive people that boost me up and don't put me down. There is too little time in life to waste on people like that. You are upbeat and live life the way you feel is right. I admire that.
Capt. Midnight: Ok to be honest yours is one of the few blogs that I religiously read every word of. I think its because I can relate to you so well. I am encouraged by your relationship :)
Alan: I'm so excited to meet you! You really have become a father/teacher/adviser/therapist in my life. Thank you so much for being there when I need some one to vent to and get counsel from. You've reminded me that I DO know what joy and true happiness are. I've felt them and still feel them. No one else can tell me what I'm feeling or not feeling :)
Mark: I'm super grateful for your social abilities. And for your encouragement of me talking to/hanging out with complete strangers... Strangers that you've already checked out for me :)
You really do make me laugh more than you know, but I'm more impressed with the way you can get me to calm down, with just a phone call, when I'm all worked up.
Dallin: You exposed me to the blogging world (which has been a huge blessing). You were the first Moho I ever met that was not in change therapy. I knew then that there were other options. You were brave enough to come out publicly, and pave the way for me.
Landon: When we first started being friends, I was a mess. My views about the gospel and church were faltering. My expectations for a future husband were slipping. But then you came to help a friend out. We made lists of deal breakers, and deal bonuses. Our discussions helped me find my footing in the gospel. You made me realize that I'm worth a good husband and I don't need to settle. We'll get those dream weddings someday.
Pancakes: You're blunt. I like it. You have inspired me to be more emotionally independent. I'm so effected by what others say and think about me. I want some of that "I-don't-give-a-fuck-what-you-think" confident mentality. You remind me to surround myself with positive people that boost me up and don't put me down. There is too little time in life to waste on people like that. You are upbeat and live life the way you feel is right. I admire that.
Capt. Midnight: Ok to be honest yours is one of the few blogs that I religiously read every word of. I think its because I can relate to you so well. I am encouraged by your relationship :)
Alan: I'm so excited to meet you! You really have become a father/teacher/adviser/therapist in my life. Thank you so much for being there when I need some one to vent to and get counsel from. You've reminded me that I DO know what joy and true happiness are. I've felt them and still feel them. No one else can tell me what I'm feeling or not feeling :)
I'm sure that I've left people out, but please don't be offended.
Its amazing that my interactions with you all have been limited but through our common struggles I feel very close to you all. Thanks for your comments, messages and feedback that you continually give. I enjoy getting your input. It is appreciated more than you know.
Its amazing that my interactions with you all have been limited but through our common struggles I feel very close to you all. Thanks for your comments, messages and feedback that you continually give. I enjoy getting your input. It is appreciated more than you know.


Thanks for the mention! I'm flattered. I read every word of your blog too because I think our situations are pretty similar and I love reading what you have to say :)
ReplyDeletePancakes sounds like a douche and emotionally screwed up.
ReplyDeleteHey don't talk about my friends like that. I'm allowed to call you a bitch but we love you for it :)
ReplyDeleteAustin:
ReplyDeleteHard to know what to say. It's a privilege and pleasure to be friends with you and I feel like I'm the lucky one, honestly. I'm humbled by your words. It was delightful to finally get together yesterday, you are an even cooler guy in person than on line. Looking forward to the next time! [virtual hug here to match the real one last night]
THANKS! <3
ReplyDeleteTwo blog posts about me in a row... and I thought you were in love with Todd, not me.
ReplyDelete