What did the world do without Facebook and text messaging?
I really should start reading again.
Getting up in the morning is harder than ever before.
Yes, gay men typically are more attractive than straight men.
I hate moving.
Although it sometimes feels like I know them, I probably should not refer to bloggers that I have never talked to, as "my friends". It only enhances my loner-ness.
I make an excellent cheesecake.
The 4th of July is just like the majority of the other 365 days of the year.
I know that my Father in Heaven loves me. His comfort never fails me.
I wish I had the power to nuke Michigan sometime this month.
I hate to admit it, but Paris Hilton is gorgeous, even before the nose job.
For the first time in my life, I'm really excited for the 24th of July.
An uneventful/unproductive day will put me in a really bad mood.
AZ weather is best appreciated from in a swimming pool.
Purple is quickly becoming a favorite color of mine.
I'm poor.
I cry too much. It's a selfish expression.
I want a girls' night with my sisters and my mother so badly.
Fear rarely keeps me from stepping out of my comfort zone.
Sometimes I feel so inadequate and untalented when I compare myself to the people that I am closest to. Then I remember that they need me just as much as I need them, and I discover my talents and realize just how exceptional I am.
I'm sick of movies.
Why are kisses in the rain magically a hundred times better than the average?
I still have small, random shreds of internalized homophobia. I blame Change Therapy.
(Don't take this one the wrong way. I do NOT have any desire to dress in women's clothing.) I'm envious that girls have such versatile wardrobe/cosmetic/coiffure options.
My desire for food is usually less than my eagerness to spend money on it. So I settle for Top Ramen.
I haven't lost my passion for running; only my ability to do it well.
I really should start reading again.
Getting up in the morning is harder than ever before.
Yes, gay men typically are more attractive than straight men.
I hate moving.
Although it sometimes feels like I know them, I probably should not refer to bloggers that I have never talked to, as "my friends". It only enhances my loner-ness.
I make an excellent cheesecake.
The 4th of July is just like the majority of the other 365 days of the year.
I know that my Father in Heaven loves me. His comfort never fails me.
I wish I had the power to nuke Michigan sometime this month.
I hate to admit it, but Paris Hilton is gorgeous, even before the nose job.
For the first time in my life, I'm really excited for the 24th of July.
An uneventful/unproductive day will put me in a really bad mood.
AZ weather is best appreciated from in a swimming pool.
Purple is quickly becoming a favorite color of mine.
I'm poor.
I cry too much. It's a selfish expression.
I want a girls' night with my sisters and my mother so badly.
Fear rarely keeps me from stepping out of my comfort zone.
Sometimes I feel so inadequate and untalented when I compare myself to the people that I am closest to. Then I remember that they need me just as much as I need them, and I discover my talents and realize just how exceptional I am.
I'm sick of movies.
Why are kisses in the rain magically a hundred times better than the average?
I still have small, random shreds of internalized homophobia. I blame Change Therapy.
(Don't take this one the wrong way. I do NOT have any desire to dress in women's clothing.) I'm envious that girls have such versatile wardrobe/cosmetic/coiffure options.
My desire for food is usually less than my eagerness to spend money on it. So I settle for Top Ramen.
I haven't lost my passion for running; only my ability to do it well.


If you are sick of movies, you should try foreign films with subtitles... Over in Europe they actually have good plots, even if they aren't billion dollars budgets!
ReplyDeleteWait! Paris Hilton got a nose job???
ReplyDeleteOh Austin this such good stuff. Sincere, cute, observant, personal, touching. You do have a gift.
ReplyDeleteI call my blogger buds "friends" too, and I'm not a loner! Wait...
ReplyDeleteYou've met me--so we can be friends, right?
ReplyDeleteGreat list, Austin.
I will assist in the nuking of Michigan. Just say when.
ReplyDelete