- That I'm only 19... for the next 3 months
- About my job (I'm a window cleaner)
- Of my social awkwardness in large groups
- About my laugh
- Of the amount in my bank account
- That I have a non-muscular physique
- Talking about sex
- That I didn't serve a mission
- Of my feet (I blame the Biosphere)
- That I voted "yes" on Prop 102
- Of my ghetto car
- To dance sober
- Of how emotionally sensitive I am
- Of my past
- My musical inability
- That I'm still attending a Community College
- That I don't have perfect, clear skin
Thursday, June 18, 2009
I'm Embarrassed...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Enjoy your age and the fact that most people would give a lot to be that. Job: everybody starts somewhere, I did too. Socially you will relax. Your laugh is fine. Your bank account will grow, your physique too if you work at it. Most people are embarrassed talking about sex, NBD. Re the mission, you made the right choice for you. Can't do much about your feet. Vote better next time. Car will change, past can't be, so let it go. A good dancer is rare, don't worry about it. Todd can help you with the music. Lots of people would be glad to attend a community college, lots of people start there, be patient. Nobody has perfect clear skin except airbrushed retouched photos of models who you know don't reflect reality anyway.
ReplyDeleteAnything else, brah?
What Allan said! He always has the best way of saying things.
ReplyDeleteYou have nothing to be embarrassed about, things you might be embarrassed about might be the very things people like and love about you.
And I'd kill to be nineteen again!
First of all, you have no need to be embarrassed. It won't do you any good. I want to say I am so amazed at your bravery to come out and to have a boyfriend. I am gay myself and have gone through "change therapy"(worthless bullshit that hurts like a bitch as far as I am concerned). I am 22 and have just recently completely come out to my parents. I came out when I was 18 that I was attracted to guys but they thought I could change. For the longest time, I thought I was bi but after careful examination of myself I realized that I am gay. It is still an awkward feeling for me to finally be out with the whole church thing. I am torn and need all the support I can get. I know I sound whiney but I really do need the support. Reach me on facebook.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Justin Crum